If you’ve used the contact form before today, unfortunately I did not receive your message. I don’t know what’s wrong with it but I downloaded another plug-in so that the other plug-in works the way I want it to. There’s a plug-in for everything.
So I’m working on site updates RT and here’s what I’ve done:
- Added Tempest and Digital Love to the Upcoming sites
- The contact form
- To add the contact and exit page here
- Decided when CS is closing
Here’s what I have left yet:
- To upload all databases, which will be a slow and agonizing pain
And here are a few things that won’t be coming back:
- Network freebies, such as e-mail, storage space or hosting for hostees
- Skins until further notice (I don’t know how to do this in WP yet)
- The jukebox…maybe
When I’m finished here, I’ll start piecing CS together and keep you posted from here.
I’m still working on getting all of the sites up and running. So far I’ve put all of the sites on the network back up, but none of the databases. As you can probably see, I’m also missing a couple of pages.
There was a bit of a hiccup transferring everything over, so it won’t be complete for another week or so. For some reason, I feel like I can’t immerse myself into updates and fixes until everything is in one place. I will probably put up the missing pages here before I get started on the databases since they will be much more work than anything else.
As for Cloudless Sky, it will remain open as a portal and over the next year, I’ll transfer everything over to this network as I mentioned before. Stay tuned.